Set of two miniatures representing two of the eight towers which, together with the "warriors" chimneys, crown the rooftop of the Casa MilÓ, designed by the Catalan architect Antoni GaudÝ and popularly known as "La Pedrera" (Barcelona, 1906-1912). One is a spiral ventilation tower and the other one, a "badalot" used to access the rooftop, and both of them are covered with "trencadÝs".
dimensions: 10 x 5,6 cm
material: craquelÚe ceramic
inspiration: Antoni GaudÝ (1852-1926)